Top 5 reasons to join ISSA/INTERCLEAN in North America
New Prospects, New Opportunities
Each time ISSA/INTERCLEAN moves to a new city, a third of the show’s attendees are new, offering you fresh opportunities to reach existing and prospective customers and distributors, while still having time for face-to-face meetings with key contacts who return annually.
For more information on exhibiting contact Gerard Rijnbeek
.Highly Qualified Audience
The show consistently draws a mix of high-level decision-makers among its 15,000 commercial and institutional attendees:
One Industry in One Week
- 93% of distributors are upper-level executives
- 93% of building service contractors are upper-level executives
- 70% of in-house service providers are upper-level executives
Multiple industry organizations hold their events during the week of ISSA/INTERCLEAN and all have access to the Exhibit Hall. This brings you a variety of distributors and end-customers in one place. In addition to the strong distributor draw of ISSA, co-location events include:
- Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) Convention
- International Executive Housekeepers Association (IEHA) Convention
- Association of Residential Cleaning Services International (ARSCI) Convention
- Multiple Distributor Marketing Group Member events
ISSA/INTERCLEAN creates unique avenues that draw additional traffic to your company before, during, and after the show:
- Free Online Digital Booth at issa.com where 300,000 attendee visits were logged in last year.
- NEW Free Exhibitor Recommendation Service for all attendees during registration-they say what they’re looking for, we tell them you fit the profile
- NEW mobile phone directory to help attendees find you fast
More buyers choose ISSA/INTERCLEAN than any other industry event to compare and buy equipment, supplies, technology, and services. While other industry trade shows experienced reduced attendance last year, almost 30% of ISSA/INTERCLEAN end-customer attendees were new.